First, you grade my essay should understand that there are two components to “training” and they are frequently mixed. There is the kind of training that solves behavioural problems. There is also the kind of training that creates a command-response pattern. It is perfectly possible to have a dog that heels, sits, and stays perfectly and digs out all your marigolds. Conversely, you may have a dog that does not destroy things in your house nor jump up on people, but does not sit or heel. For purposes of clarity, I consider the former type of training as “behavior modification” and the latter type as “obedience training.”
Our behavior modification program solves lab report format the following problems :
- Principles Behind Dominance
- Aggression with Other Dogs
- Housetraining Problems
- Submissive Urination
- Growling over Food
- Other Common Problems
- Fear Biting
- Getting in the Garbage
- Car Chasing
- Tug of War
- People Food
Ideal for :
- Solving nasty problems such as aggression towards people or other animals
- Curing irritating habits like barking, jumping up on people, scratching / whining at the back door
- Aggression towards other dogs or animals
- Setting ‘off limit / no go’ areas for your dog.
- Reducing the stress of ‘separation anxiety’ without the need for sedatives or drugs
- Repetitive behaviour
- Destructive behaviour
- Multi-pet household challenges such as dog-cat problems or dog-dog problems
- No breed is un-trainable. No dog is too old to learn new tricks.
- Customised training
All dogs are different-just like people- so we vary our approach based on each dog’s individual personality and temperament and what will work for that dog. We also vary the training to suit the family’s specific needs and lifestyle, the dog’s environment and what YOU do or don’t want your dog to do.
- There are no big sticks, rolled newspapers or threats of any kind.
Our Behaviour Consultations with an Emphasis on Education
- Learn how to apply behaviour modification effectively to solve problems.
- Practice behavior modification and training techniques with one on one support from a professional.
- Learn how to read your dog’s body language, manage your dog safely, and reduce your dog’s anxiety level.
- Learn how to establish and maintain a leadership relationship humanely